Meet Randy Ewan
View Professional Brochure
- Broker Associate License Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI) designation
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame - Lifetime Achievement
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2016
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2013, 2015
- RE/MAX Executive Club 2001, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014
- Million Dollar Club Premier Bronze Award
- Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® Distinguished Service Award Winner 2013
- Director on the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® (multiple terms)
- Instructor for Empire Real Estate School
- Building lifetime relationships so people will want to come back to me again and again. I maintain information files on everyone I do business with to enhance the buyer/seller matchmaking process.
- I am dedicated to giving the best service you will ever receive.
- I love residential resale and new construction.
- Listening is a skill that is best improved by practice.
- I will listen to your wants and needs and respond accordingly.
- Born in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Raised in Northern Colorado.
- Lifetime resident of Northern Colorado.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Business Administration from Colorado State University 1982.
- Married to Rhonda since 1989 with three beautiful daughters. Rhonda was honored with the Foothills Rotary Teacher of the Month, January 2017.
- Daughter Stacey is a graduate of Arizona State University, December 2014, and is currently a graduate student at Grand Canyon University.
- Twin daughters Larissa and Kaitlyn both attend Colorado State University.
- Active in the Fort Collins community, most recently with Church activities as Church Council President.
- Most likely to find Randy spending his free time doing family activities, or when time allows he loves to travel or play golf.
- Supporter of Colorado State University athletics.
- Played varsity golf at Colorado State University for two years.